TAK-Outsourcing is an established UK outsourcing business with offices in London and Krakow. Simmons Gainsford LLP is a leading UK accountancy firm with offices in central London. TAK and Simmons Gainsford have formed a joint venture to provide outsourced accountancy services from our Krakow office. Due to this, a new entity - SGM Outsourcing has been formed.
We are looking for a Finance/Accountancy graduate with fluent English to work full-time.
Region Name: małopolskie
Reference Number: SGM1015
The successful candidate will assist our ACCA qualified accountant in the following areas:
- Undertake bookkeeping for a variety of clients as allocated inputting data and processing payments as required
- Maintain the sales, purchase and general ledgers for a variety of clients
- Bank reconciliations
- Posting month end journals
- Adhere to proper accounting standards
- Complete VAT returns for allocated clients
- Maintain a full and accurate audit trail by filing and referencing documents in a timely manner
Full training and support will be provided.
- Fluent written and spoken English as the job is carried out solely in English.
- Higher education in Accounting, Economics, or Finance.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills, proactive attitude, international mindset.
- Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Ongoing training provided with the opportunity to develop skills to professional level of ACCA in the long term.
- Work in an international environment.
- Regular working hours (office open 10am to 6pm).
- Attractive working environment in the centre of Krakow.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorise you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2014, item 1182, 1662)".