If you want to work in an international company, develop yourself and gain new experiences - join us!
Orangina Schweppes Polska is one of the biggest producers of non-alcoholic beverages in the world with the most famous brands Schweppes, Orangina and Dr Pepper.
Our Vision is…to be daring in business with the ambition of being the most daring and admired brand builder in the beverage industry, boosted by the significant growth of our business and by loved and innovative brands, as well as by employees daring to grow together.
Currently we are looking for
- Business Planning and performance management - coordinates Forecast and Budget process, monitors business performance, develops and provides monthly business reviews by key business areas, participates in strategic planning and strategic reviews
- Business Support - brand/channel financial performance insights, identifying potential growth opportunities or risks through scenario and sensitivity analysis, controls and maintains trade conditions with customers
- Month-End Close Process - engages in management month-end activities, supports Analyst in preparation monthly management pack for the Group, prepares journal postings for month-end close
- Continuous Improvement - drive continuous improvement projects e.g. SAP functionalities, drive business analysis improvement agenda (e.g. business reports, business reviews)
Required skills and qualifications:
- University degree
- At least 3-year business experience, preferably in FMCG environment
- Post graduate finance qualification (ACCA) or on track (partly qualified)
- Team player with ability to work cross-functionally and manage outputs
- Strong analytical skills with ability to bring business insight from different sets of data
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Advanced business English (spoken and written)
- Self-driven & pro-active person with high self-motivation
- Prepared to take initiative and ownership
- Experience with financial information systems or database tools
- Knowledge of financial planning processes (P&L management)
- Work on contract of employment in fast developing organization
- Ability to improve qualifications and professional development
- Attractive benefits package including: medical care, life insurance, sport package
Applications along with CVs should we sent be email to