JLL is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. With annual revenue of $4 billion, JLL operates in 75 countries worldwide. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 280 million square meters and completed $99 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2013. JLL is continuing to rollout a shared service processes and has established the European Finance Centre (EFC) in Warsaw, Poland. EFC performs accounting activities for businesses located across Europe, the Middle East and North Africa. For further information, visit www.jll.pl.
The company is currently looking for the right candidates for the position of:
(work location: Warsaw)
Auto Req ID
No. of Positions
- Assuring the accuracy and reliability of the financial statements, including the sign off of the EMEA Balance Sheet and P&L
- Consolidation of the single countries EMEA region results in the Global Reporting system
- Preparation and posting of any adjustments / eliminations
- Analysis of the consolidated results
- Reconciliation with country forecasts / budgets / actuals
- Cooperation with EMEA Group Controllers’ Team. Managing external audits.
- Providing assistance to Global Finance Team
- Supporting periodical review of SOX files
- Ensuring that any system, procedure related changes as well as regulatory requirements are implemented efficiently and effectively
- Supporting both Local Finance and the EFC in the implementation and maintenance of adequate operating processes and procedures to ensure compliance with both US and Local legislation.
- FLUENT spoken & written English
- Master degree in Accounting or Finance
- Accounting qualifications ACCA or other
- Sound understanding of US GAAP accounting principles is a must
- 7-10 years post graduate accounting experience gained in the multinational company
- Experience with corporate consolidation systems
- Very Good MS Excel skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft / Hyperion / One Stream or other ERP/Reporting package
- Open to new challenges, independent worker
- Very good communication skills, throughout all company’s organisational levels
- Comfortable in taking decisions in a situation of limited access to information
- Promoting good ideas – seeks, shares and adopts ideas and best practices within the Company and embraces change introduced by others.
To apply, please visit JLL Careers website and submit your application.
Please note we will contact selected candidates only.
Please include the following clause in your application: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji aktualnego oraz przyszłych procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).