The Holding Company listed on Warsaw Stock Exchange (DTPSA) working in financial sector, located in Warsaw due to the growing and rapidly changing structure is looking for the a dedicated person as:
Consolidation and Financial Reporting Manager
responsible for quarterly WSE deliverables compilation.
- Quarterly cross check and preparation of individual financial statements for companies within the group having different legal statuses (SA, Sp. z o.o., SKA, FIZ) under IFRS
- Intra-group accounts reconciliation and elimination
- Preparation of the group consolidated financial statements semiannually
- Preparation of the quarterly additional information and financial disclosures for WSE
- Involvement in the group audit process
- Liaison with various stakeholders e.g. valuator, accountants, CFO and all others
- University degree - finance and accounting, economy, business administration
- Analytical skills, passion for detail, reliability, "can do" attitude, goals driven, flexibility, self starter
- At least 5 years of relevant accounting/controlling experience
- Practical accounting experience in IFRS based consolidation
- Accounting certification e.g. ACCA or close to the end of the process to get it
- Knowledge of WSE reporting requirements would be a plus
What we offer
- Deep involvement in the reporting and control process for the 100-200 FTE Polish capital WSE listed company managing assets of about 3 bln PLN of a growing and high profitability business
- The possibility to grow along with the company
Interested candidates are invited to send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include following statement in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."