In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries. In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Lodz. Our Centres in Wroclaw and Lodz specializes in advanced services, which main goal is to deliver support in various areas, such as finance and accounting, HR, sales and marketing, data processing and supply chain management for Hewlett Packard Enterprise and our clients.
If you are interested in accounting, controlling, statutory or any other field of financial analysis this is the place for you. Do not hesitate and submit your profile now for HPE - the ACCA recommended employer.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Finance Center of Excellence in Wroclaw is looking for talented individuals who would like to grow in international environment as
Finance and Operational Auditor
Internal Audit department role:
- Provides an independent appraisal of the company's financial, operational and control activities to Hewlett Packard Enterprise Audit Committee and Executive Council.
- Reviews and reports on the adequacy of internal controls, the accuracy of transactions, effective and efficient use of Hewlett Packard Enterprise assets, and the level of compliance with the internal policies and procedures, government laws and regulations.
- Reviews and provides recommendations for improving compliance of key internal processes with predefined standards.
- Provides assertion on mitigated risk (Financial, Operational, Reputational, Statutory and Strategic) for the organization(s) audited.
- Reviews with the company management on mitigating inherent risks and assessing residual risk.
- Performs audit and assurance activities for a variety of financial, operational and IT processes and controls, as well as forensic and fraud mitigation procedures, based on experience, ability and departmental needs.
- Applies basic or intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues.
- Works on problems of moderately complex scope.
- Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input.
- Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action.
- Follows established guidelines and interprets policies.
- Develops an understanding of the function to be audited and uses business knowledge, analytical skills and experience in identifying findings and improvements.
- Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations
- Works closely with team members to provide ongoing progress reports and updates of audit findings.
Qualifications, Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree (finance, accounting, business).
- Typically 2 years of related experience in finance, accounting, operations, IT, or audit.
- ACCA, CIA or equivalent advanced degree in progress a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge of internal audit policies and operating principles.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Intermediate financial and business acumen and basic knowledge of accounting principles.
- Basic project management skills.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office tools, including intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel app. 25% of the working time
If you are interested in applying for this job, please use this link to complete your online application.