JLL is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. With annual revenue of $4 billion, JLL operates in 75 countries worldwide. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 280 million square meters and completed $99 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2013. JLL is continuing to rollout a shared service processes and has established the European Finance Centre (EFC) in Warsaw, Poland. EFC performs accounting activities for businesses located across Europe, the Middle East and North Africa. For further information, visit www.jll.pl.
The company is currently looking for the right candidates for the position of:
(work location: Warsaw)
Auto Req ID
No. of Positions
- Support the Head of FP&A, EMEA on all budgeting and management reporting matters
- Assisting the Head of FP&A in the validation of the output from the Annual/Quarterly EMEA planning and forecasting processes
- Preparation of the Consolidated Monthly Management Accounts for the EMEA Management Board
- Coordination with EFC on the consolidated financials review and analysis vs budget/forecast
- Preparation of the material for the Global Operating Reviews with the Global CEO and Global COO/ CFO
- Support the Head of FP&A on all cost base analysis
- Contributor to the bonus pools calculation and compensation analysis
- Ad hoc projects as assigned by the EMEA Finance Leadership.
- Understanding of the budgeting and management accounting processes
- Comfortable working with senior management and external parties
- Ability to prioritize workload with an attention to detail and willingness to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written and spoken English. Knowledge of a second European language would be useful but not essential.
- IT literate (advance Excel/MS Word skills) and ideally with some exposure to: ERP systems, Consolidation and forecasting systems, reporting systems
- Ability to work in matrix and cross functional teams. A team player with a flexible and supportive approach
- Good work ethic and positive attitude. A "can do" mind-set
- Min.3 years of experience in a multinational matrix-based environment
- Ideally, prior exposure to FP&A or financial analysis
- Master’s degree required. Advance degree, accounting qualification ACCA or other is a plus.
To apply, please visit JLL Careers website and submit your application.
Please note we will contact selected candidates only.
Please include the following clause in your application: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji aktualnego oraz przyszłych procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).