JLL is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. With annual revenue of $4 billion, JLL operates in 75 countries worldwide. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 280 million square meters and completed $99 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2013. JLL is continuing to rollout a shared service processes and has established the European Finance Centre (EFC) in Warsaw, Poland. EFC performs accounting activities for businesses located across Europe, the Middle East and North Africa. For further information, visit www.jll.pl.
The company is currently looking for the right candidates for the position of:
Financial Reporting Manager, EMEA
(work location: Warsaw)
Auto Req ID
No. of Positions
- Responsible for the integrity and reliability of the month-end US GAAP financial statements
- Management of: the financial close process and the review and sign-off of the Consolidated US GAAP financial results
- Review of Investment and Equity accounts
- Preparation and/or review of Global Reporting schedules supporting the actual results disclosed
- Analysis of country performance. Sign-off on regional journal entries.
- Responsible for review and approval of all significant items of revenue to ensure compliance with US GAAP revenue recognition policy
- Provision of advice to country CFO and senior finance professional on finance policy and technical accounting concepts
- Working with external auditors, internal auditors and country CFOs to ensure adequacy of systems, policies and procedures
- Ensuring issues are accurately understood with planned resolution/mitigation in the event potential deficiencies are identified
- Support to global and regional Finance IT initiatives.
- About 7-10 years of experience in a multinational matrix-based environment
- Prior exposure to multiple-GAAP accounting and consolidation. Exposure to US GAAP
- Experience in operating in Shared Services environment
- Advance degree, accounting qualification ACCA or other highly preferred
- Technically competent with a solid knowledge of the concepts of consolidation accounting and an ability to research and apply US GAAP accounting standards. Previous experience of Reporting within Listed Company environment is essential
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage through influence
- Strong written and spoken English. Knowledge of a second European language would be useful but not essential
- IT literate with exposure to: ERP systems, Consolidation and forecasting systems, reporting systems
- Ability to work in matrix and cross functional teams. A team player with a flexible and supportive approach
- Good work ethic and positive attitude. A "can do" mind-set.
To apply, please visit JLL Careers website and submit your application.
Please note we will contact selected candidates only.
Please include the following clause in your application: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji aktualnego oraz przyszłych procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).