Capgemini Business Process Outsourcing is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BPO employs over 3400 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Currently, to our Business Process Outsourcing Center in Kraków we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Work place: Kraków
- Calculate and perform general ledger bookings and account reconciliation (e.g. calculate deferred income tax, accruals, provisions, pre-payments)
- Provide Group and external reporting (BS, P&L, Supplementary information to financial statement – according IFRS, Solvency optional Irish and other regulatory GAAP)
- Intercompany reconciliation and postings,
- Perform various closing activities e.g. maintain interfaces to Sub ledger as an option: revaluation, regrouping and cost allocation cycles (depends on BU)
- Support/collaborate in various projects such as the analysis and implementation of Group Chart of Accounts changes,
- Ongoing contact with various stakeholders e.g. FAR Controllers, Actuaries, Local Accountants,
- Execute controls within SOX framework
- Participation in a transition
- University degree - finance and accounting, economy
- Analytical skills, passion for detail, reliability, “can do” attitude, goals driven, flexibility,
- At least 1,5 years of relevant accounting experience
- Practical accounting experience in GL, reporting, data analysis area
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English
- Good accounting knowledge GL/ international accounting standards as an additional asset
- Knowledge of insurance/financial services legislation and regulations as an additional asset
- Accounting certification as an additional asset, e.g. ACCA
- Sap knowledge as an additional asset
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
Interested candidates are invited to send CV to RecruitmentBPO.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity."