AmRest Holdings SE is the company which operates famous restaurants in the whole world. Our brands in Central and Eastern Europe are KFC, Pizza Hut, Burger King and Starbucks. We lead more than 800 restaurants and coffee stores and we hire about 20 thousand employees. Every day, through our "Bring Fun to Life" culture, we deliver delicious food and exceptional service at affordable prices to our clients. To learn more visit our web page: www.amrest.eu/en
Group Admin Analyst
Place Of Work : HQ Wrocław
Ref. no.: GAA/AmRest/12/15
- To be part of an international, dynamic and fast developing Team
- A unique culture of openness, customer focus where “Everything is possible”
and where bureaucracy and politics have no place
- Cooperation with Senior Managers responsible for famous restaurants’ Brands such as KFC, Pizza Hut, BK, Starbucks, La Tagliatella and Blue Frog operating in 12 different countries
- Working with a team of highly skilled finance professionals
- Own main procedures regarding equity based variable compensation (SOP) from granting to exercising
Administrate and manage dedicated back office system both records and reports (i.e. OP-Track). Support employee SOP and MIP database records. Manage Granting, exercise, and forfeiture. Keep employee employment and structure data.
- Support reporting, budgeting, compliance, disclosure and valuation of SOP both for external and internal purposes with the use of database
- Support employees in setting up brokerage accounts. Cooperate with financial institutions, Investor Relations and Payroll/Accounting departments in SOP execution process
- Managing process flow, manuals and procedures description related with improvements, reporting, benchmarking or group controlling
- Supports preparation of documents, presentation, booklets and analysis of strategic importance.
- Strong interpersonal skills with good ability to interact with people at all levels
- Take responsibility for work allocation and its execution by coordinating the daily work
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Great organization and analytical skills
- 2+ years of experience in sensitive information handling and/ or cooperation with financial institutions
- University degree – preferably Business, Finance, Economics, Administration, HR
- Pursuing financial certification (e.g. ACCA) strongly preferred
If this position seems right for you, then send us your application documents with above reference number in the e-mail subject to: email@example.com.