AmRest Holdings SE is the company which operates famous restaurants in the whole world. Our brands in Central and Eastern Europe are KFC, Pizza Hut, Burger King and Starbucks. We lead more than 800 restaurants and coffee stores and we hire about 20 thousand employees. Every day, through our "Bring Fun to Life" culture, we deliver delicious food and exceptional service at affordable prices to our clients. To learn more visit our web page: www.amrest.eu/en
Group Financial Analyst
Place Of Work : HQ Wrocław
Ref. no.: GFA/AmRest/12/15
- To be part of an international, dynamic and fast developing Team
- A unique culture of openness, customer focus where “Everything is possible”
and where bureaucracy and politics have no place
- Cooperation with Senior Managers responsible for famous restaurants’ Brands such as KFC, Pizza Hut, BK, Starbucks, La Tagliatella and Blue Frog operating in 12 different countries
- Accelerated professional and personal development driven by meaningful challenges
- Working with a team of highly skilled finance professionals
- Prepare financial and management reports required for support global decision making processes including commentary of results and develops financial reporting system.
- Support Exec Members by providing financial reports, presentations and analysis. Share best practice among Departments/Countries/Divisions.
- Support Annual Operation Plan and 3Y Plan process across the whole organization.
- Analyze financial information, identifies reasons of variances to budget or benchmarks and provide meaningful explanation for Senior Management and shareholders (examples: G&A periodical analysis).
- Prepare financial data and presentation for Supervisory Board Meeting.
- Support process of preparation internal and external benchmarking.
- Support M&A analysis and process of integration after acquisition.
- University degree – preferably Finance, Economy
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Min 2 years of experience within finance area
- Knowledge of SAP/BW/Prophix will be an advantage
- Orientation on improving processes and analytical skills
- Pursuing financial certification (e.g. ACCA) strongly preferred
- High level of positive energy
- Assertiveness and stress resistance
- Willingness and ability to learn and develop
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
If this position seems right for you, then send us your application documents with above reference number in the e-mail subject to: email@example.com