JLL is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. With annual revenue of $4 billion, JLL operates in 75 countries worldwide. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 280 million square meters and completed $99 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2013. JLL is continuing to rollout a shared service processes and has established the European Finance Centre (EFC) in Warsaw, Poland. EFC performs accounting activities for businesses located across Europe, the Middle East and North Africa. For further information, visit www.jll.pl.
The company is currently looking for the right candidates for the position of:
Head of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), EMEA
(work location: Warsaw)
Auto Req ID
No. of Positions
- Supporting the EMEA Group Controller on all FP&A related matters
- Ownership for Annual/Quarterly EMEA planning and forecasting processes
- Coordination with EFC on the 50+ Pan EMEA departments monthly reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Oversight of the preparation of the Consolidated Monthly Management Accounts to be presented to the EMEA Management Board
- Working closely with Country Finance teams and Business Leaders to provide meaningful analysis to assist the Board in making decisions in line with the strategic direction of the company
- Coordination with EFC on the consolidated financials’ review and analysis vs budget/forecast
- Preparation of the documentation and attendance at the Global Operating Reviews with the Global CEO and Global COO/ CFO
- Owner of the monthly variance analysis and action points identification
- Support to the regional functional heads in understanding variances and major drivers
- Responsibility for the EMEA Planning application (Hyperion Planning)
- Working with the Database Administrator to ensure data integrity in the budgeting system.
- Deep and thorough understanding the leading budgeting and management accounting practices
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage through influence
- Strong written and spoken English. Knowledge of a second European language would be useful but not essential
- IT literate with exposure to: ERP systems, Consolidation and forecasting systems, reporting systems
- Ability to work in matrix and cross functional teams. A team player with a flexible and supportive approach
- Sensitive to cultural issues, and willing and able to build relationships across EMEA and JLL as a whole
- Good work ethic and positive attitude. A "can do" mind-set
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to invest in building further finance and business knowledge
- About 7-10 years of experience in a multinational matrix-based environment
- Prior exposure to FP&A or financial analysis
- Experience in operating in Shared Services environment
- Advance degree, accounting qualification ACCA or other highly preferred.
To apply, please visit JLL Careers website and submit your application.
Please note we will contact selected candidates only.
Please include the following clause in your application: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji aktualnego oraz przyszłych procesów rekrutacji zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).