Unleash your potential in a Finance job at Hewlett Packard Enterprise. As you track and measure our financial performance, driving our resource allocation and investments, we’ll nurture your talent, recognize your leadership, and support your professional development. Join us in solving the world’s biggest challenges. Hewlett’s Packard Finance Center of Excellence in Wrocław is looking for talented individuals who would like to grow in international environment. If you are interested in finance area and you would like to work on project based tasks do not hesitate and submit your profile now for HP. Currently we are recruiting for the following position:
Lead Financial Analyst
Offer number: 1492386
- Providing support to the Account business management by directly leading the financial management of the assigned contracts or areas of responsibility.
- Leading the Forecast/Month-End-Close cycle for assigned contracts; completing variance analysis, reporting and being the subject matter expert for financials of the accounts assigned or areas of responsibility.
- Development of financial modeling to evaluate the accounts cost base relative to the Plan of Record, Budget and Forecast expectations. Manage productivity analysis and reporting.
- Manage financial impacts within the accounts – including HP employees, contractors, 3rd party contracts, and hardware and software procurement. Provide decision support.
- Leading active Balance Sheet management and owning the Balance Sheet integrity and reconciliation process.
- Execute ad-hoc financial analysis to support accounts and corporate/regional initiatives.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to lower level analysts.
- Typically 4+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
- Financial & Accounting Certification (eg. ACCA) or equivalent (MBA etc.) preferred.
- Excellent computer skills in general, especially Excel. Knowledge of Macros/VBA is a plus.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written). Any additional language is an asset but not a requirement.
- Strong analytical and business application skills.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to lead others in a process, and work with a team to synchronize and develop a common understanding.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work flexibly & independently.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
To apply please go to http://hpe.jobs/jobs/?q=1492386.