Deloitte provides audit, consulting, tax, legal and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. In 150 countries Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate. Deloitte professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other and strength from diversity. They enjoy an environment of continuous learning, challenging experiences, and enriching career opportunities. Deloitte's professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
Our Financial Advisory service offering is one of the largest and most comprehensive in the CE region and we have a thorough understanding of the unique operating practices of CE business through hands-on experience with a wide range of companies. We are dedicated to providing our clients with a full range of corporate finance and transaction support services including: mergers & acquisitions (“M&A”), transaction support services, valuation services, business modeling, public private partnerships (“PPP”).
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Transaction Services that surround the transaction cycle is a principal FA service line that has become a strategic growth area with enormous opportunity in Central Europe. To enable us to pursue these opportunities, we are in the process of expanding our Central European M&A Transaction Services teams and seeking professionals for a position of:
Manager in M&A Transaction Services Team (Financial Due Diligence)
The role will include the following activities:
- Quickly developing an understanding of the target business and its drivers;
- Interpretation and analysis of information memoranda, business plans, publicly available information on the target business;
- Production of quality deliverables (including Excel and PowerPoint documents) within agreed timescales, briefing Partner/Director/Senior Manager/Manager accordingly. This may include:
- Review and analysis of historical trading, cash flow and balance sheets;
- Review and analysis of projections, and underlying assumptions;
- Reporting of potential key issues for our client including identification of risk or price affecting considerations.
- Work on a variety of transactions in a variety of industries
- Assist clients from large multinationals, private equity houses to owner managed businesses
Qualifications and experience
- 4 - 5 years of professional experience in Financial Advisory / Audit (preferably B4 experience). Alternatively, relevant corporate finance experience in a financial advisory firm or bank, in areas such as mergers & acquisitions, due diligence, re-structuring.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage financial Due Dilligence engagements:
- Define deliverables, assess resource allocation, draft engagement contracts, etc;
- Deliver projects on-time and on-budget identifying and effectively dealing with risks, project extensions, etc.;
- Lead, manage and motivate a team; further develop existing and new client relationships; maintain high quality and professional standards;
- Make effective presentations to top client management.
- Strong report writing and reviewing skills, with an appropriate focus on attention to detail, conciseness and risk management;
- Strong Excel skills - quick and accurate manipulation of data;
- Strong commercial acumen and market awareness;
- Focused on high quality service;
- Professional Certification - Chartered Accountant, ACA, ACCA or equivalent professional accounting qualification;
- Fluent in Polish and English (verbal and written).
As our employee you may expect:
- The likelihood of working on some high profile transactions for strategic investors and private equity funds;
- The opportunity of rapid advancement in a high growth, high profit service line;
- Taking proactive career steps - set goals and career plans with your career counselor;
- Developing excellent professional skills;
- Continuous development through our Deloitte Learning curriculum, e-learning modules and regional training programs
If you have the qualifications and attitude, and you're ready for a career with a dynamic organization in an environment that fosters professional development and accelerated career advancement potential, we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply on-line and create or review your candidate profile.