JLL is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. With annual revenue of $4 billion, JLL operates in 75 countries worldwide. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 280 million square meters and completed $99 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2013. JLL is continuing to rollout a shared service processes and has established the European Finance Centre (EFC) in Warsaw, Poland. EFC performs accounting activities for businesses located across Europe, the Middle East and North Africa. For further information, visit www.jll.pl.
The company is currently looking for the right candidates for the position of:
PAN EMEA Finance Manager
(work location: Warsaw)
Auto Req ID
No. of Positions
- Preparation of monthly financial reports for Pan EMEA Support Departments and Business Lines
- Preparation of month end journals
- Reviewing payroll and bonus bookings
- Performing monthly B/S reconciliations
- Periodical review of Profit and Loss statements for reported Pan EMEA Support Departments and Business Lines
- Calculating and reporting on variances - budget vs. actual
- Consulting and preparation of budgets and forecasts for Pan EMEA Support Departments and Business Lines
- Providing sufficient and timely information to the Heads of Pan EMEA Support Departments and Business Lines
- Acting as first line contact and support to any finance related queries
- Assisting in input for taxes, annual audits, SOX reporting
- Ensuring that any system, procedure related changes as well as regulatory requirements are implemented efficiently and effectively
- Supporting both Heads of Depts/Lines and the EFC in the implementation and maintenance of adequate operating processes and procedures to ensure compliance with both US and Local legislation.
- FLUENT spoken & written English
- Master degree in Accounting or Finance
- Accounting qualifications ACCA or other would be an advantage
- Sound understanding of accounting principles is a must (US GAAP preferred)
- Min. 5 years post graduate accounting experience gained in multinational company
- Very Good MS Excel skills. Analytical skills
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy and consistency
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft and Hyperion Planning or other ERP and budgeting system
- Results oriented, self-starter. Open to new challenges, independent worker
- Client oriented, establishing relationships with people on all company’s organisational levels
- Comfortable in taking decisions in a situation of limited access to information
- Promoting good ideas – seeks, shares and adopts ideas and best practices within the Company and embraces change introduced by others.
To apply, please visit JLL Careers website and submit your application.
Please note we will contact selected candidates only.
Please include the following clause in your application: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji aktualnego oraz przyszłych procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).