Since the year 2000 K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting have been working for the biggest international corporations and leading companies on the Polish market within a wide range of industries. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managerial staff and blue collar workers for production companies, start-ups and greenfield projects.
K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, on behalf of our client - a leading international consulting company in the world is searching for Candidates for the position of:
Reporting Finance Manager
Job Reference no: RM/06/2015
- Co-ordination and preparation of monthly regional consolidation of internal management accounts,
- Preparation of regional financial reports and presentations for partners and other stakeholders,
- Monthly reporting of consolidated results to Head Office, as well as reporting of plan and forecasts. Communication with the global reporting team and responding to queries,
- Preparation of one-off reports, KPI analysis, special reporting requests, historical regional data for internal clients, co-operation with internal and external auditors,
- Design and testing of new reports, co-operation with Cognos programmers,
- Forecasting, financial planning – planning process, co-ordination of forecasting and planning process, system testing, consolidation, preparation of final reports and presentation,
- Preparation of annual combined financial statements for audit, preparation of supporting documentation including notes to the financial statements, assistance and co-operation with external auditor,
- Direct reporting to regional financial controller and regional CFO. Tight co-operation with financial controllers and accountants within Central Europe region.
- ACCA (or other relevant qualification) required,
- Experience – Practical experience with big group consolidation (IFRS),
- Several years of experience in audit would be an advantage
- SAP, Cognos is an advantage,
- Languages - Advanced English essential (international environment), other CE languages desirable,
- Other skills – Advanced usage of excel and PowerPoint essential, some knowledge of SAP and Cognos or similar software packages,
- Responsible, multitasking, self-motivated person, focused on details with a keen sense of accuracy and able to work under time pressure,
- Professional behavior and high ethical principles.
- International and dynamic workplace,
- Possibility of personal development,
- Attractive salary.
For more information, please call: +48 17 850 41 83. Please note that K&K Selekt will get in touch only with selected candidates. Applications including CV in English and cover letter, please send to the address below indicating job.ref. no in the e-mail title: firstname.lastname@example.org.