Unleash your potential in a Finance job at Hewlett Packard Enterprise. As you track and measure our financial performance, driving our resource allocation and investments, we’ll nurture your talent, recognize your leadership, and support your professional development. Join us in solving the world’s biggest challenges. Hewlett’s Packard Finance Center of Excellence in Wrocław is looking for talented individuals who would like to grow in international environment. If you are interested in finance area and you would like to work on project based tasks do not hesitate and submit your profile now for HP. Currently we are recruiting for the following position:
Senior Financial Analyst
Offer number: 1457397
- Provides the most complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business, typically exercising a unique understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope.
- Forecasts financial results within the broadest scope.
- Leads and advises on the most complex business initiatives, typically leading several analysts across multiple areas within finance and across geographies/organizations.
- Represents the business unit during cross-regional or cross functional planning processes.
As a Finance Project Manager you would be responsible for the project management of special projects inside of the finance function. You would work directly with the project sponsors to plan all aspects of project development. In this role you would work with and influences other groups and functional areas in defining policy, procedures, or systems. You would also exercise creativity in the design, development, or improvement of major functional processes.
- University degree with a focus in business or economics;
- Accounting certification (e.g. ACCA) strongly preferred.
- Typically 10+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in a variety of finance functions
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
We are offering:
- Opportunity to develop career path in organizational structures
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Professional trainings
- Social benefits
To apply please go to http://hpe.jobs/jobs/?q=1457397.