Capgemini Business Process Outsourcing is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BPO employs over 3400 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Currently, to our offices in Krakow we are looking for:
Senior GL Accountant
- Perform bookings and reconciliation
- Perform various closing activities including: FX-revaluation, deferred income tax, regrouping, etc.; Currency Balance sheet
- Provide Group reporting
- Provide external reporting
- Intercompany reconciliation
- Support/collaborate in various projects such as the analysis and implementation of Group Chart of Accounts changes
- Maintain interfaces to Sub ledgers
- Act as a support of the Finance Accounting and Reporting Specialists
- University degree in economics or business administration
- At least 4 years of relevant experience
- Accounting qualifications or certifications (e.g. ACCA)
- IFRS/IAS experience
- Practical accounting experience and management of financial systems and budgets, reporting, data analysis,
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English
- Good accounting knowledge GL/ international accounting standards (insurance experience is a huge plus)
- Good knowledge of financial services legislation and regulations is a plus
- Very good written and oral communication skills in German as a asset
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
Interested candidates are invited to apply via e-mail: email@example.com
Please add a reference number in the subject: ACCA/SrGLA/KRK
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India's entity. Data processing might include voice recording. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it" Please include following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application and voice recordings for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India's entity, which may also include Capgemini's clients within and outside of EEA." We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a- 183e.