Boost your career and development today! Reach for ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business.
The ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business is a globally recognized and respected diploma. Achieve it to gain practical knowledge, skills and formal acknowledgement of your work and business readiness!
The Diploma is the best choice for you, if you want to start your career in finance and accountancy or you already work within financial and accounting sector, but you need knowledge background. You do not need any finance-related knowledge to start learning - ACCA will accelerate your career and development today!
Estimated time to obtain a diploma is from 1 to 3 months.
What should you do to obtain the ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business right now?
- At the beginning CHECK if you can receive any exemptions from ACCA exams. Remember - you must pass at least one of the required exams (BT, MA or FA) at ACCA. If you have graduated1 and want to check what exemptions you are entitled to, use the ACCA Exemptions Calculator - just give the name of the university, faculty and year of graduation or the name of institution issuing the certificate.
- In the next step APPLY TO BECOME ACCA student - registration is really quick and all necessary information and the online application form can be found here.
- Then BOOK and PASS three required ACCA exams: Business and Technology (BT), Management Accounting (MA) and Financial Accounting (FA). IMPORTANT: Students who obtained three exemptions from ACCA exams, will be awarded with the Diploma after resigning from one chosen exemption (BT, MA, FA) and passing the exam.
- At the end COMPLETE the free of charge online Foundations in Professionalism - more about the module.
- Congratulations! 8 weeks after completing the exams and the module, you can download your ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business now and present it on your CV and LinkedIn profile.
1 applies to non-accredited by ACCA study programs or faculties
What you need to know about the three computer-based, on-demand ACCA exams:
- Business and Technology (BT), Management Accounting (MA) and Financial Accounting (FA) are available online! You may take remote exams from any place you wish (home, office, exam centre). All you need is a suitable computer set and stable Internet connection. Learn more here.
- You can get exemptions from BT, MA or FA exams. If you want to check whether you are eligible for the exemptions, visit the ACCA Exemptions Calculator. Remember that if you have obtained three full exemptions from ACCA exams and you want to receive a diploma, you must resign from one selected exemption (BT, MA or FA) and pass the exam in ACCA.
- They are organized in on-demand formula, which means you can take them any time you feel fit and ready!
- All important information and practical advice on on-demand remote exams are available here.
- You may take them in any order you like and as fast as you wish!
- They last 2 hours each.
- All exam prices are listed on accaglobal.com webpage.
What you need to know about the Foundations in Professionalism:
- This is an online and interactive ethics module, which helps to develop your understanding of what it means to act professionally and ethically as a finance professional.
- The module has no time limit and its flexibility let you complete it at your own pace.
- It lasts 1 hour.
- It is free of charge!
Don't know where to start learning? We're here to support you and give you an exam boost!
- ACCA-X - multi-award-winning online learning programme from ACCA. It helps learners all over the world develop accountancy and business skills and prepare them efficiently to complete ACCA Qualification. STRONGLY RECOMMENDED! You can find programme here.
- Approved Learning Partners and Learning Providers - remember… When you study with one of our Approved Learning Partners, you’re statistically more likely to succeed. They are expertly trained to maximise your exam success. Face-to-face or online tuition options are available. Additionally, there are more learning options offered by the professional Learning Providers. Check the available learning offers from LP in Poland - STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!
- ACCA study support resources - significant help with exam preparation: introduction, examining team guidance, syllabus, practice tests, webinars, technical articles. Free of charge! You can find resources here.
- Watch our dedicated webinar: Studying and passing your ACCA On-Demand exams, available on-demand here.
- ACCA PODCASTS - from study and exam support with expert tutors to careers tips from recruitment specialists… and a lot more in between...
- ACCA Student Accountant (SA) - it is your app! It includes important updates about exams, careers advice, interviews with employers, students and members, advice from tutors, news from the accountancy world, ACCA news and lots more... Download it for free!
- ACCA Student Study Resources on Youtube. And much more! Find them here.
- ACCA Learning Community - sharing tips, ideas and questions with an international community of ACCA students. Join quickly!
- Virtual Learning Centre - providing support to help you improve your English and Maths skills as well as support to get you ready for your next ACCA exam. More information
- ACCA Students Newsletters - read regularly ACCA Students’ Newsletters for exam related updates, information on available study support, ACCA events, attractive promotions, useful webinars...
After getting the ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business, you can continue increasing your qualifications through
- passing the next ACCA exams,
- obtaining the ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business,
- and then joining the ACCA Members community!