Aptiv is a global technology company that develops safer and more connected solutions enabling the future of mobility. Aptiv Technical Center in Krakow represents our largest research and development facility in Europe. It features dedicated work on advanced electronics and active safety technologies, including testing and validation. Apart from engineering, Aptiv offers opportunities in our Global Business Services (GBS) within the following departments: AP, AR, GL, Travel & Expenses as well as in other corporate functions e.g. financial analysis, process improvement. In Krakow's GBS, Aptiv hires around 200 specialists who support our finance operations for EMEA region.
About the position:
The first automated vehicle to drive coast to coast? That was Aptiv. The first gesture control system for premium cars? That’s us as well. We’re a tech company with automotive roots, working behind the scenes in Silicon Valley for the likes of Apple, Google, Tesla and Mobileye. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers.
Aptiv Krakow also hires over 650 specialists who support our global business operations (finance, accounting, logistics, IT and purchasing) and help us succeed.
Position: EMEA GL Team Leader
Place of work: Kraków
Reference code (if applicable): GLTL/9_18
- Manage the team responsible for fixed assets and general ledger accounting
- Managing month-end closing activities and supervising financial/tax reporting
- Maintain Strong Internal Controls surrounding the complete process
- Leading, motivation and solving daily problems by mentoring
- Plan and organize effective team operations
- Ensure that the service levels are maintained (SLAs&KPIs)
- Ensure respective processes are described in Standard Operating Procedures and the procedures are up to date and in line with Aptiv processes
- Playing a key role in continues improvement and standardization process
- Supporting internal and external audit requirements in respect of GL processes.
- Manage customer relationship
- Transitioning of accounting processes from various European countries
- t least 3 years relevant professional experience within accounting area
- Experience in team management 3+years
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Economy
- Strong knowledge and understanding of accounting principles
- Very good organization and delegation skills
- Advanced English
Join us to:
- Work in world-recognized company quoted on NYSE
- Be part of the ACCA Approved Employer that will help you prepare for the ACCA qualification and maintain membership status
- Obtain opportunity to professional growth and development in an international environment
- Get an access to internal & external trainings, coaching & certifications i.e. ACCA, language courses, postgraduate studies
- Have flexible working hours including home working
- Get a list of benefits, such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, multisport card, sports groups and many others
Personal Data Protection Clause required in the application:
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 o Ochronie danych Osobowych Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)"
Expiration date: 1.11.2018