Aptiv is a global technology company that develops safer and more connected solutions enabling the future of mobility. Aptiv Technical Center in Krakow represents our largest research and development facility in Europe. It features dedicated work on advanced electronics and active safety technologies, including testing and validation. Apart from engineering, Aptiv offers opportunities in our Global Business Services (GBS) within the following departments: AP, AR, GL, Travel & Expenses as well as in other corporate functions e.g. financial analysis, process improvement. In Krakow's GBS, Aptiv hires around 200 specialists who support our finance operations for EMEA region.
About the position:
The first automated vehicle to drive coast to coast? That was Aptiv. The first gesture control system for premium cars? That’s us as well. We’re a tech company with automotive roots, working behind the scenes in Silicon Valley for the likes of Apple, Google, Tesla and Mobileye. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers.
Aptiv Krakow also hires over 650 specialists who support our global business operations (finance, accounting, logistics, IT and purchasing) and help us succeed.
Position: EMEA AR Team Leader
Place of work: Kraków
Reference code (if applicable): ARTL/09_2018
- Manage Aptiv EMEA Accounts Receivable Team focusing on Collection and Billing processes, driving best possible results according to the key metrics and objectives of the Order To Cash department
- Verification of the quality of processes performed by AR team according to SOX controls, defining internal controls to ensure high quality of service
- Ensure the right number of employees assigned to given tasks, adapt their skills to the tasks they perform, implementation of backup structure in the team
- Supporting internal and external audit requirements in relation to AR processes
- Relationship management with internal customers and external stakeholders
Shaping a work environment based on trust, open communication, creative thinking, and teamwork
- Professional experience in Finance / Accounts Receivable field in BPO/SSC environment for at least 5 years - Minimum 2 years of experience in people management
- Master degree in Finance/Accounting or Economy would be beneficial
- Very good knowledge and understanding of AR processes
- Ability to build relationships with business stakeholders
- Very good organization of work and ability to delegate tasks
Strategic thinking proactivity, ability to initiate change and make decisionsVery good knowledge of business EnglishSAP Finance knowledge Strong working knowledge of MS Office (in particular Excel)
Join us to:
- Work in world-recognized company quoted on NYSE
- Be part of the ACCA Approved Employer that will help you prepare for the ACCA qualification and maintain membership status
- Obtain opportunity to professional growth and development in an international environment
- Get an access to internal & external trainings, coaching & certifications i.e. ACCA, language courses, postgraduate studies
- Have flexible working hours including home working
- Get a list of benefits, such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, multisport card, sports groups and many others
Personal Data Protection Clause required in the application:
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 o Ochronie danych Osobowych Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)"
Expiration date: 1.11.2018