At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
Position: Senior Internal Auditor
Place of work: Warszawa
Reference code (if applicable): 824132
Under general supervision, responsible for planning and executing audits within the global organization, documenting controls, supervising staff, reviewing working papers, and finalizing management comments.
- Planning operational and/or regulatory audits, including meeting with auditee management, documenting the control environment, preparing the planning memorandum and preparing the audit program.
- Executing audits and/or working on special projects as requested by audit management. Audit fieldwork includes completing the audit program, documenting control weaknesses or inefficiencies, and managing the audit within the given timeframes.
- Finalizing audits, including reviewing working papers, conducting exit meetings, and drafting the audit report.
- Interacting with external auditors and/or regulators
- Continuing education development and other administrative time
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Three to five years auditing experience minimum, with at least one year in a senior/supervisory position
- Auditing and/or accounting course work preferred
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Required to either hold a professional accounting or auditing designation (e.g., CPA, CA, CIA, CFIRS/CTA, CISA) or to have substantially completed the requirements for such a designation while actively pursuing the completion of such a designation
- ACCA qualifications will be a plus
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in the asset management and banking industries a plus
- Knowledge of regulations affecting the asset management and banking industries a plus
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to interact with senior management on a regular basis
- Ability to maintain a professional image (e.g., demeanor, confidentiality, humbleness, maturity and confidence)Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to use business desktop applications (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines
- Local work with global perspective
- Panoramic view on Poznan
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, MultisportCard, Staff investment program
- Gym in the office
- Work based on work-life balance concept
- Work based on mutual trust and constant feedback
- Possibility of being involved in local initiatives and social action projects
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych)”