CEE Equity Partners Ltd is the investment advisor for the two China-CEE Funds with committed funds of over $1.2 billion. The Funds were established by China Exim Bank in partnership with other institutional investors from the CEE region to capitalise on investment opportunities in CEE countries.
Place of work: Warsaw
Scope of work:
- Assist other VE Team members in monitoring the financial and business performance of portfolio companies;
- Assist in creation of new reporting concepts, KPI creation & monitoring;
- Assist in monitoring of value creation initiatives;
- Assist in identifying and measurement of key risk areas, creation of risk registers;
- Preparation of presentations / reports for the purpose of ad-hoc internal analyzes, value enhancing projects, internal Fund reporting duties; Review of DD reports;
- Building knowledge & expertise about selected, target industries;Participation in creation of 100day plans.
- 2-3 years of professional experience preferably in corporate finance / transaction advisory (Fin DD) / business consulting / controllingØ Strong analytical skills, numerical and problem solving skills;
- Business oriented attitude and a hands on approach;
- Solid financial analysis skills using MS Excel;
- Excellent presentation skills using MS PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of corporate finance concepts;
- ACCA or similar qualification in progress will be an asset;
- Teamwork skills;
- Fluent English.
For the right individual we offer a unique opportunity to work with financial, commercial, operational and strategic issues in a professional environment.
How to apply:
Please send the CV to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org entitled “VET application”
Personal Data Protection Clause required in the application
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 o Ochronie danych Osobowych Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)".