If you want to understand how business operates globally, Citi Service Center is a perfect place for you. Citi Service Center Poland was launched in 2005 as a part of an initiative to establish a network of service centers providing shared services to other entities operating within the Citigroup around the world. We do not provide banking services to retail or corporate Clients, we deal with the processes of Citigroup branches from other countries. Currently we provide services to over 90 countries on 6 continents creating a unique opportunity to work in an international environment. Our approach to development is simple - we offer limitless opportunities and provide tools our employees can use at a time they deem suitable. We absolutely promote the proactive attitude and responsibility for shaping one’s own career. Here everyone carves out their own path. Thanks to Career Mobility, each employee of the organization may apply for any position within Citi worldwide.
Place of work: Warsaw
Reference code (if applicable): 18074312
Scope of work:
Our team ensures that all exchange traded derivative and contracts for differences instruments are accounted for and valued correctly within the accounting system. We make sure that all required monitoring and reporting requirements are carried out in a timely and accurate manner.
What would you do as a Senior Fund Accountant/Derivatives Analyst?
- Reconcile all exchange traded derivative (ETD) products between fund accounting and the clearing brokers – position, valuation & margin for all clients ensuring timely and accurate NAV production.
- Perform daily Contracts for Difference (CFD), futures and options reconciliations between fund accounting and brokers, providing sign-off to Valuation teams.
- Prepare daily journals for e.g. margin, accrued interest, stock loan fees and other journals.
- Process monthly CFD reset and the related journals and complete checks.
- Monitor futures/options nearing expiry and ensure they are correctly accounted.
- Perform capital/revenue splits for futures and options.
- Produce month end reports for the clients and reporting teams.
- Develop strong, pro-active working relationships with all internal and external customers, coordinating remote teams and external vendors.
- Collaborate on projects within Derivatives and the wider Shared Service area on behalf of the organization.
- Professionals with minimum 1-2 years working experience in institutions linked to financial markets.
- Individuals with wide knowledge about various financial instruments.
- Candidates who communicates easily in English.
- People who manage time effectively and are able o work with deadline.
- Individuals with analytical and organizational skills.
- Team-players and those who are eager to cooperate with others.
- Full time job contract,
- Great atmosphere in our offices,
- Access to unlimited number of trainings,
- Opportunity to work in an international environment collaborating with managers from multiple countries,
- A number of other financial and non-financial benefits (Medicover, MultiSport, private pension plan, life insurance etc.).
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 o Ochronie danych Osobowych Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)"