If you want to understand how business operates globally, Citi Service Center is a perfect place for you. Citi Service Center Poland was launched in 2005 as a part of an initiative to establish a network of service centers providing shared services to other entities operating within the Citigroup around the world. We do not provide banking services to retail or corporate Clients, we deal with the processes of Citigroup branches from other countries. Currently we provide services to over 90 countries on 6 continents creating a unique opportunity to work in an international environment. Our approach to development is simple - we offer limitless opportunities and provide tools our employees can use at a time they deem suitable. We absolutely promote the proactive attitude and responsibility for shaping one’s own career. Here everyone carves out their own path. Thanks to Career Mobility, each employee of the organization may apply for any position within Citi worldwide.
What would you do as a Fund Accounting Expert?
- Monitor and review of the activity taking place within the fund including but not limited to the verification of security trading, security valuations, corporate action events, income and expense accruals, derivative positions, and reconciliation of accounting records to the custodian.
- Verify transactions in the accounting system, check correctness of prepared statements/ reports and calculated NAV value.
- Perform control function (checker) in the process, control the work of team members.
- Resolve and coordinate resolution of the problems within valuation process.
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies between Fund Accounting books and Custody/Counterparty records for both cash and securities accounts.
- Participate and coordinate client/process/solution onboarding on the team/section/department level.
- Support the team/section in non-standard situations which require expert knowledge and experience.
- Identify inefficiencies, risks and control gaps in the process; develop and implement changes to eliminate them.
- Good knowledge of financial markets.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in institutions linked to financial markets.
- Ability to self-organize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to build trust and cooperation between various stakeholders.
- Very good command of English.
- ACCA certification would be a strong advantage.
- Full time job contract,
- Great atmosphere in our offices,
- Access to unlimited number of trainings,
- Opportunity to work in an international environment collaborating with managers from multiple countries,
- A number of other financial and non-financial benefits (Medicover, MultiSport, private pension plan, life insurance etc.).
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 o Ochronie danych Osobowych Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)"