If you want to understand how business operates globally, Citi Service Center is a perfect place for you. Citi Service Center Poland was launched in 2005 as a part of an initiative to establish a network of service centers providing shared services to other entities operating within the Citigroup around the world. We do not provide banking services to retail or corporate Clients, we deal with the processes of Citigroup branches from other countries. Currently we provide services to over 90 countries on 6 continents creating a unique opportunity to work in an international environment. Our approach to development is simple - we offer limitless opportunities and provide tools our employees can use at a time they deem suitable. We absolutely promote the proactive attitude and responsibility for shaping one’s own career. Here everyone carves out their own path. Thanks to Career Mobility, each employee of the organization may apply for any position within Citi worldwide.
If you want to gain or expand knowledge of financial markets, while working in multi-cultural environment then Citi Trustee Department is the place for you!
We are looking for talented individuals with financial background to join one of our teams within Trustee Department (various roles).
What would you do as a Funds Reconciliation Analyst?
- work closely with Trustee Clients and internal stakeholders,
- be responsible for overseeing Clients’ financial instruments and FA records,
- cooperate with other Citi teams spread across the World,
- be exposed to fascinating world of capital markets,
- be involved in or lead local and regional initiatives,
- perform control function (checker) in the process and control the work of team members,
- monitor queries aging on the team level,
- support of the team/section in nonstandard situations which require expert knowledge and experience,
- be expected to proactively analyze the process to identify and remediate inefficiencies, potential issues and other risk areas,
- be responsible for engagement and coordination in client /process/solution on-boarding on the team/section/department level.
- Self-motivated, client-focused and detail-oriented individuals with great communication skills in English.
- Experienced capital markets professionals with min. 3 years experience in financial services working with various financial instruments, investment funds and account maintenance.
- Good team players with proven track record of delivering results.
- Candidates who work efficiently under time pressure and flexible in terms of working hours.
- Individuals with computer skills
- MS Office environment knowledge.
- Someone with previous project contribution/involvement.
If you can relate to any of the above points do not hesitate and apply for this position now!
- Opportunity to work in an international environment collaborating with senior partners from multiple countries.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Opportunity to use English every day.
- Broad trainings offering.
- Constant development opportunities.
- Full time job contract.
- Great atmosphere in our offices.
A number of other financial and non-financial benefits (Medicover, MultiSport, private pension plan, life insurance etc.).
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 o Ochronie danych Osobowych Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)"