If you want to understand how business operates globally, Citi Service Center is a perfect place for you. Citi Service Center Poland was launched in 2005 as a part of an initiative to establish a network of service centers providing shared services to other entities operating within the Citigroup around the world. We do not provide banking services to retail or corporate Clients, we deal with the processes of Citigroup branches from other countries. Currently we provide services to over 90 countries on 6 continents creating a unique opportunity to work in an international environment. Our approach to development is simple - we offer limitless opportunities and provide tools our employees can use at a time they deem suitable. We absolutely promote the proactive attitude and responsibility for shaping one’s own career. Here everyone carves out their own path. Thanks to Career Mobility, each employee of the organization may apply for any position within Citi worldwide.
You will be part of the Product Control (the largest department in Finance) group in Warsaw. We are responsible for providing trading and banking book activity controls and services to more than 45 countries, covering variety of products
What would you do as a Financial / Product Control Analyst?
- Review and analyze of daily profit and loss. (Includes: review with traders and explanation of P&L movements to Country Business management.)
- Perform month end P(L) and B/S control checks to ensure data integrity and accuracy of the reported numbers.
- Drive improvements and standardize the control infrastructure.
- Involve in projects that arise relating to streamlining current processes and represent Finance on Business led initiatives.
- Interact with Traders, Finance, Middle Office, Operations & Technology, Risk Management and Accounting Policy.
- Review new products and complex transactions.
- Reconcile between front and back office systems.
- Document controls, ensuring escalation to senior management.
Ensure that market-leading standards are achieved through continuous development and maintenance of strong controls.
- Professionals with min. 3 years of relevant experience in financial institutions, who understands banking products and financial instruments, are able to interpret financial information and deliver meaningful insight and analysis.
- People who smoothly communicate in spoken and written English.
- Candidates with good interpersonal skills, able to deal with a range of senior/junior staff across a number of disciplines.
- Individuals with very good command of Microsoft Excel and Access, able to operate and analyze large sets of data.
- Candidates with education within Economics, Quantitative Methods, Econometrics, Finance, Banking, Accounting, Computer Science, Mathematics.
- Possibility to interact with areas across Finance providing opportunities for development.
- Opportunity to work in an international environment collaborating with partners from multiple countries.
- Full time job contract. Great atmosphere in our offices.
- A number of other financial and non-financial benefits (Medicover, MultiSport, private pension plan, life insurance etc.).
- Access to many trainings.
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 o Ochronie danych Osobowych Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)"