If you want to gain or expand knowledge of financial markets, while working in multi-cultural environment, then Citi Trustee Department is the place for you! We are looking for talented individuals with financial background to join one of our teams within Trustee Department as a Reconciliation & Proofing Analyst.
- work closely with Trustee Clients and internal stakeholders
- be responsible for overseeing Clients’ financial instruments and FA records
- cooperate with other Citi teams spread across the World
- be exposed to fascinating world of capital markets
- be involved in or lead local and regional initiatives
- support of the team/section in non-standard situations
- be expected to proactively analyze the process to identify and remediate inefficiencies, potential issues and other risk areas
- be responsible for engagement and coordination in client /process/solution on-boarding on the team/section/department level.
- self-motivated, client-focused and detail-oriented individuals with great communication skills – excellent English is a must,
- candidates with experience in capital market - minimum 1 year experience in financial services working with various financial instruments, investment funds, account maintenance,
- good team players with proven track record of delivering results,
- accurate and well-organized team-players,
- immediate start is preferred for that position.
- competitive salary and benefits
- friendly, dynamic and multinational environment
- opportunity to use English every day
- broad trainings offering
- constant development opportunities.
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 o Ochronie danych Osobowych Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)"