If you want to understand how business operates globally, Citi Service Center is a perfect place for you.Citi Service Center Poland was launched in 2005 as a part of an initiative to establish a network of service centers providing shared services to other entities operating within the Citigroup around the world. We do not provide banking services to retail or corporate Clients, we deal with the processes of Citigroup branches from other countries. Currently we provide services to over 90 countries on 6 continents creating a unique opportunity to work in an international environment.Our approach to development is simple - we offer limitless opportunities and provide tools our employees can use at a time they deem suitable. We absolutely promote the proactive attitude and responsibility for shaping one’s own career. Here everyone carves out their own path. Thanks to Career Mobility, each employee of the organization may apply for any position within Citi worldwide.
What would you do as a Junior Auditor?
- Perform audits related to Corporate Functions, including Human Resources, Public Affairs, Legal, Procurement, Accounts Payable, Citi Security and Investigative Services and/or Realty in accordance with corporate methodologies and standards, presenting issues to the business and discussing practical solutions.
- You will understand better business processes being audited and deliver testing strategies to assess the effectiveness of key controls.
- Take part in development and improvement of audit processes.
- In EMEA Corporate Functions team are you will be part of a global coverage model which includes teams in Asia, NAM and LATAM regions and headed by a Chief Auditor based in New York.
- Provide timely audit assurance thanks to solid understanding of internal audit standards, policies, and local regulations.
- Monitor the risk environment and assesse the emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process.
- Candidates who understands risks and controls thanks to their experience in business, e.g. in Human Resources, Enterprise Supply Chain, Legal, Procurement, Public Affairs and Corporate Reality products.
- Professionals who manage variety of tasks to deliver high-quality output with defined timelines.
- People with high interpersonal skills – not afraid to interface with all levels of internal and external audit and management partners.
- Articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style.
- Effective negotiator with proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views.
- Opportunity to develop analytics and project management skills as well as expand knowledge in the area of Internal Audit function.
- Obtain an exposure to Citi’s businesses and functions across the globe.
- Build in-depth product knowledge of the businesses being audited and sharing good practice with other businesses
- Develop highly-transferable skills that will provide the foundation for a varied career in Citi
- Cooperation with a high quality team in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies.
- Excellent working environment.
- Attractive Social Benefits System (pension plan, medical care, life insurance, digital learning platforms etc.).
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 o Ochronie danych Osobowych Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)"