If you want to understand how business operates globally, Citi Service Center is a perfect place for you. Citi Service Center Poland was launched in 2005 as a part of an initiative to establish a network of service centers providing shared services to other entities operating within the Citigroup around the world. We do not provide banking services to retail or corporate Clients, we deal with the processes of Citigroup branches from other countries. Currently we provide services to over 90 countries on 6 continents creating a unique opportunity to work in an international environment. Our approach to development is simple - we offer limitless opportunities and provide tools our employees can use at a time they deem suitable. We absolutely promote the proactive attitude and responsibility for shaping one’s own career. Here everyone carves out their own path. Thanks to Career Mobility, each employee of the organization may apply for any position within Citi worldwide.
The Risk Weighted Asset GPO conducts daily regulatory reporting and trend analysis supporting Credit Risk Management and Basel II/III initiatives as well as proactively identifying data quality improvements and responding to technical calculation referrals from the end users.
- Daily/monthly analysis and reporting of counterparty credit risk exposure fluctuations in the trading book portfolio (OTC derivatives covering all asset classes - i.e. Equities, Rates, Credit, FX and Commodities).
- Identification, investigation and communication of underlying data/exposure calculation issues to senior stakeholders.
- Work closely with other groups in RWA GPO as well as other stakeholders (Regulatory Reporting, Risk Analytics, Technology and Risk Managers) to ensure the exposures are properly understood, controlled and communicated.
- Contribute to other initiatives within the group if required (regulatory issues, country crisis reporting, improvement of the overall internal and regulatory (Basel III) exposure calculation process and development of tactical and strategic reporting tools, ad-hoc senior management reporting etc.) Although role’s primary focus will be CGML legal entity, candidate is expected to be involved in analysis for other entities such as other additional EMEA and US entities.
- Degree in financial management/controlling, accounting, management information systems or related
- Fundamental knowledge of banking products
- Basic knowledge of international regulatory framework for banks
- Basic IT knowledge
- Experience in working with clients (internal or external) in the financial or IT industry
- Fluency in English
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- MS Access / Excel / Project and SQL skills - desired
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- Possibility to widen your credit risk management knowledge, improve IT knowledge
- Cooperation with a high quality team in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies
- Opportunity to get visibility to senior members of Finance and Risk Management, to work with Front Office, Operations, Risk Analytics, and Financial Control as well as Credit Risk and Business Management staff globally at all levels as well as develop expertise in Citi’s risk management systems
- Excellent working environment
- Attractive conditions of employment and benefits