Our client is a leading global provider of insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management which is expanding its presence in Poland with the creating of a finance Centre of Excellence for EMEA. The role will be part of the new EMEA finance team responsible for the accounting of non policy related data (Fixed Assets, Expenses, Intercompany etc.) for a number of countries across EMEA. This position works with CoE, regional and local country staff as well as other Corporate departments.
- Ensure accurate processing and reporting of non-insurance accounting including expense data to ensure completion of all monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting.
- Complete and review reconciliations and journal entries.
- Support the transfer pricing/allocation process.
- Adhere to Companies policies including Balance Sheet and P+L controls.
- Summarise results and items affecting the EMEA region in a clear and efficient format.
- Maintain US GAAP accounting policies and accounting principles.
- Identify and implement improvements and efficiencies in the reporting process.
- Qualified Accountant with approximately 7+ years of financial services experience ideally in the Shared Services Center.
- Qualified or Part-Qualified Member of Professional Accounting Association (e.g. ACCA and related).
- Hands-on experience in managing and leading finance teams.
- Good working understanding and knowledge of US GAAP an advantage.
- Advanced general ledger system and excel knowledge.
- English language skills (another European language as an advantage).
- Life/non-life insurance industry experience as an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience of implementing and overseeing finance controls.
- Strong Excel skills essential.
- Team player who can also work on tasks independently and able to integrate quickly into a busy finance team.
- Attractive benefits package (insurance, retirement plan, medical care and multisport)
- Stable work based on a contract of employment
- Flexible working hours The opportunity to develop and gain experience
- Multinational environment with high standard of work in prestigious organization
Please send the application using the link: https://directch.com/RomaFrontEnd?id=02edf74b-d0c6-44ec-bb39-c2ec4a16bfc6
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych)”.