We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best.
We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
The position will involve ongoing consultation and resolution of technical accounting matters arising from the business units and service lines across all segments, as well as significant areas of ad hoc technical accounting research including but not limited to revenue recognition, business combinations, consolidation, equity method accounting, accounting for non-controlling interests, lease accounting, compensation arrangements, and foreign currency translation.
- Responsible to prepare, review and approve accounting treatment for material revenue contracts, in alignment with US GAAP accounting standards and company financial policies
- Conduct and concisely document accounting research on key business transactions and models. Produce and review auditable documents in support of accounting treatment (accounting memos, trackers, whitepapers).
- Provide support and analyze variances in the supported areas of EMEA Balance Sheet, as well as Working Capital reports
- Act as revenue consultant and advice business on US GAAP accounting impact from various contract structures and business models
- Develop collaboration model and network across businesses and geographies within EMEA
- Interactions with internal and external parties including but not limited to- Global Finance Team, Local Finance Teams, IT Leadership, External Auditors, and Global Internal Audit
- Assist in the preparation and review of supporting schedules requested by Global Finance that are needed for the quarterly (10-Q) and annual (10-K) financial statement filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Provide an ongoing accounting consulting and training to the stakeholders
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
- Qualified accountant ACCA or similar (or majority of exams passed)
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- 10 years + of accounting experience gained in a multinational company
- FLUENT spoken and written English is a must, fluency in other European languages is an advantage
- US GAAP accounting principles proficiency (ASC606 or IFRS15)
- Experience with SEC filings preferred
- Results oriented self-starter, independent worker in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills applicable throughout a multi-national organization and across multiple of diverse cultures and various organizational levels
- Team player promoting good ideas — seeks, shares and adopts ideas and best practices within the Company and proactively embraces change
- Very good MS Excel skills. Experience with PSFT is a plus
- Attention to detail and analytical mind
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL is an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community.
Apply today at www.jll.com/careers
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych)”