Our client is a leading global provider of insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management which is expanding its presence in Poland with the creating of a finance Centre of Excellence for EMEA. This role sits within the External Reporting team which completes Solvency II Pillar 3 reporting for Europe, Poland, Greece and the consolidated Group. The team also produces IFRS financial statements for the Irish domiciled entities.
- Perform detailed general ledger reconciliations for review and sign off.
- Prepare and post journals on a monthly basis for a number of subsidiary companies within the Group.
- Assist in the preparation of reporting files for inclusion in the US GAAP management reporting pack to the regulator.
- Support team members with the Solvency II close (distributing the calendar, coordinating sign offs, running templates from the system and performing final checks on files to be distributed to the regulators).
- Perform foreign exchange checks for both Solvency II and US GAAP reporting.
- Provide assistance in the preparation of the annual Solvency II reports (Solvency & Financial Condition Report and Regular Supervisory Report if required).
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or similar subjects.
- Completed ACCA accredited path
- Very good English skills (another European language as an advantage).
- Good attention to detail.
- Demonstrate personal responsibility for completing tasks within deadlines.
- Confident in liaising with stakeholders from different departments and geographical locations.
- Strong MS Office experience including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good team player.
- Attractive benefits package (insurance, retirement plan, medical care and multisport)
- Stable work based on a contract of employment Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to develop and gain experience
- Multinational environment with high standard of work in prestigious organization
Please send the application using the link: https://directch.com/RomaFrontEnd?id=6013a2d0-049b-4bf6-8168-2848904c32ef
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych)”.