Our client is a leading global provider of insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management which is expanding its presence in Poland with the creating of a finance Centre of Excellence for EMEA. This role is part of a new and expanding team that focuses on the accounting of technical insurance items across multiple EMEA countries. There will be a strong emphasis on ensuring controls are implemented and carried out accurately. You will ensure technical data is accounted for correctly within the strict deadlines to ensure completion of monthly US GAAP reporting to Home Office.
- Supervise a small team to ensure accurate completion of insurance technical accounting for a number of countries across EMEA.
- Deliver the production and reporting of technical data to ensure completion of all monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to Companies Accounting and Operational policies including Balance Sheet and P+L controls are in place.
- Summarise results and items affecting the EMEA region in a clear and efficient format
- Review and approval of controls, reconciliations and journal entries prepared by your team.
- Identify and implement improvements and efficiencies in the reporting process.
- Qualified Accountant with approximately 7+ years of financial services experience.
- Qualified or Part-Qualified Member of Professional Accounting Association (e.g. ACCA and related).
- Hands-on experience in managing and leading finance teams.
- Life/non-life insurance industry experience as a must.
- Good working understanding and knowledge of US GAAP as an advantage.
- Advanced general ledger system and excel knowledge.
- English language skills (another European language as an advantage).
- Strong Excel skills essential.
- Team player who can also work on tasks independently and able to integrate quickly into a busy finance team.
- Attractive benefits package (insurance, retirement plan, medical care and multisport)
- Stable work based on a contract of employment
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to develop and gain experience
- Multinational environment with high standard of work in prestigious organization
Please send the application using the link: https://directch.com/RomaFrontEnd?id=08d88358-b643-4b05-86dc-df431ee18b41
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych)”.