GSK Finance Hub in Poznan is a new Finance team and one of 3 regional GSK Finance Hubs which will be at the heart of the new GSK Finance Operating Model. In addition to driving the performance of our partner delivering all accounting transactional activities offshore, the Hub will be the home for Close and Control activities for most European markets as well as deliver more complex accounting activities such as Production Accounting. We are migrating three new departments from London to Poznan which are responsible for providing complex reporting and accounting services to our R&D teams, thus playing a crucial and active role in the delivery of new medicines to patients around the world.
- You will be responsible for all fixed asset related month end close and reporting procedures
- You will support Capital projects, from proposals to tracking project spend
- Support and provide Fixed Asset accounting guidance in line with GSK Policy
- Perform SOX controls
- Continuous improvements
- Finance or accounting degree
- 2 years of experience and very good knowledge of accounting (FA, month end close)
- International experience
- Fluent English (min. C1)
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented skills
- Willingness and availability to take part in the migration process
- Experience of working with SOX
- You will be part of a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
- You will have a career with purpose at one of the leading global healthcare companies, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
- You will have possibilities for your development both on the job in the role as well as in the corporate learning schemes.
- You will have access to newest technologies and solutions.
- You will be rewarded with competitive salary and bonus plan.
- You will enjoy healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services).
- You will have flexible working hours.
- You will work in a multi-cultural, English language environment.
- You will work in a supportive and friendly working environment, with like-minded people.
- You will share and shape our corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency.
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych)”