GSK Finance Hub in Poznan is a new Finance team and one of 3 regional GSK Finance Hubs which will be at the heart of the new GSK Finance Operating Model. In addition to driving the performance of our partner delivering all accounting transactional activities offshore, the Hub will be the home for Close and Control activities for most European markets as well as deliver more complex accounting activities such as Production Accounting. We are migrating three new departments from London to Poznan which are responsible for providing complex reporting and accounting services to our R&D teams, thus playing a crucial and active role in the delivery of new medicines to patients around the world.
- As a part of Internal Project Expenses (IPE) team you will be building the annual budget and forecast using Hyperion and automated forecasting tools and by liaising with the embedded finance and business partners and the business.
- Reviewing month end results ensuring that accruals and reclasses are calculated and posted as required within materiality levels.
- Issuing reports and providing month end variance commentary highlighting key under and overspends.
- Managing financial processes to deliver transparent, assumption-driven, analytical expertise to effectively support project spend.
- Continually reviewing processes and systems to identify improvements and opportunities for automation.
- Identifying & communicating finance practices, issues and opportunities to financial leadership and internal customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Mathematics
- Minimum 2 years of experience in financial analysis (budgeting, forecasting, accounting processes)
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with multiple stakeholders located in all GSK countries
- Willingness and availability to take part in the migration process
- Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Knowledge of SAP or Hyperion
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- You will be part of a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
- You will have a career with purpose at one of the leading global healthcare companies, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
- You will have possibilities for your development both on the job in the role as well as in the corporate learning schemes.
- You will have access to newest technologies and solutions.
- You will be rewarded with competitive salary and bonus plan.
- You will enjoy healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services).
- You will have flexible working hours.
- You will work in a multi-cultural, English language environment.
- You will work in a supportive and friendly working environment, with like-minded people.
- You will share and shape our corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency.
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych)”