Our client is the umbrella name for a group of companies that together provide 9 key service functions (“KSFs”) to European-domiciled entities that are part of the investments of Real Estate Funds. These KSF’s are Account Management, Accounting, Property Management Oversight, Systems Support, Tax compliance (VAT and CIT), Corporate Secretarial Services, Transactional Support, Domiciliation Services and Director Services. Preparation of high quality financial information and monitoring of day to day matters of the Special Purpose Vehicles owned by the Real Estate Funds investing across Europe and Asia.
Reports to: SVP or CFO
Responsibilities: (including but are not limited to)
Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Assist external administrators / in house accountants with preparation of accounting entries, such as acquisitions, disposals and distributions;
- Quarterly review of accounting records;
- Manage the process of preparation of consolidated financial statements by an external service provider for the various top holding companies;
- Review of reporting packages;
- Consolidation of reporting packages per investment;
- Review / preparation of Luxembourg GAAP financial statements;
- Intercompany reconciliations and regular intercompany settlements where applicable;
- Working in a team to co-ordinate the (interim) audit process, liaising with local, group and global auditors to ensure that information is provided on a timely basis and that deadlines are met.
Investor & Bank Reporting
- Preparation of quarterly cash flow reporting and summary per investment;
- External debt financial covenants reporting and coordination and preparation of information packages for lending banks;
- Monitoring of cash management requirements.
Asset Management & Sales Support
- Support asset management team with ad hoc financial information / analysis as required;
- Preparation and monitoring of operating budgets for investments;
- Liquidity and cash management for investments;
- Support acquisitions team with financial information as required;
- Support asset management team with financial information in connection with disposals as required;
- Liaise with external advisors, such as tax advisors, auditors and legal advisors on structuring issues related to disposals.
Tax Structuring and Compliance
- Work with tax advisors to ensure that tax structuring for investments is complied with and that tax opinion are updated where relevant;
- Ensure that all tax filings are kept up to date for the SPVs;
- Ensure legal and statutory compliance through liaison with legal advisors.
General Counsel & Risk
- Work with General Counsel and Risk Department on internal risk management, specifically as it pertains to the Finance Team and the various work-streams related the reto;
- Review, improve and/or keep up-to-date with applicable best practices Europe’s internal risk management processes, including periodic comprehensive review of risk-mitigation processes/safeguards within the Finance Team.
- Assist with continuous improvement initiatives for all financial reporting processes;
- Liaison with 3rd party administrators and finance teams across Europe;
- Ad hoc project work.
- Degree in accounting (ACCA or similar);
- Minimum 6 years’ relevant professional experience;
- Fluency in English (verbally and in writing) is a compulsory requirement as there is a very high exposure to our London and New York Asset Managers and German;
- Proficient user of MS Office and accounting software (Yardi preferable);
- Excellent organisation skills;
- Team player
- Goal oriented and hands on mentality.
- Relocation package
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting career path in an international organization
- Private health care, employees' benefits
- Courses & training for our employees
- Modern office buildings
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych)”