Our client is the umbrella name for a group of companies that together provide 9 key service functions (“KSFs”) to European-domiciled entities that are part of the investments of the Real Estate Funds. These KSF’s are Account Management, Accounting, Property Management Oversight, Systems Support, Tax compliance (VAT and CIT), Corporate Secretarial Services, Transactional Support, Domiciliation Services and Director Services. We are looking to reinforce the team with a Senior Associate – with acquired expertise in Real Estate accounting, related financial data management and financial reporting.
Providing general support to the Accounting Manager:
- Review day to day accounting for various companies:
Accruals and provisions;
- Maintain interest calculation schedules;
- Maintain amortisation / depreciation schedules if applicable;
- month-end reconciliations;
- Review of accruals and provisions;
- Intercompany reconciliations and advise administration department on intercompany settlements where applicable;
- Preparation of financial statements.
Administration & General
- Review periodical VAT returns;
- Review, filing and follow up of information provided by property managers;
- Assistance with preparation of monthly cash flows;
- Assistance with preparation of the monthly management reports;
- Assistance with information packages for lending banks if any;
- Preparation of financial information/analysis as required;
- Preparation of outgoing invoices where applicable;
- General administrative tasks.
Assistance year end reporting process / audit process
- Preparation of annual US tax reporting packages;
- Preparation of annual accounts;
- Assist with consolidation process;
- Liaise with external auditors;
- Preparation of ad hoc reports / reconciliations.
- Support and coach junior members;
- Assist with preparation of various Bank Reporting;
- Support asset management team with ad hoc financial information / analysis as required;
- Support acquisitions team with financial information as required;
- Work with tax advisors to ensure that tax structuring for investments is complied with and that tax opinion are updated where relevant;
- Assist with continuous improvement initiatives for all financial reporting processes;
- Liaise with 3rd party administrators and finance teams across Europe.
- Degree in accounting (ACCA or similar);
- 4-6 years’ relevant professional experience;
- Fluency in English (verbally and in writing) is a compulsory requirement as there is a very high exposure to our London and New York Asset Managers and German;
- Proficient user of MS Office and accounting software (BOB preferable);
- Excellent organisation skills;
- Team player;
- Goal oriented and hands on mentality.
- Relocation package
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting career path in an international organization
- Private health care, employees' benefits
- Courses & training for our employees
- Modern office buildings
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych)”