About Standard Chartered - We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- Maintain strict financial controls.
- Ensure timely reporting of Group IFRS / Local Financials.
- Supervising recording of transactions in Financial Systems.
- Ensure the integrity of the General Ledger.
- Drive automation and simplification initiatives within Finance.
- Monitoring of budgets, projects, business unit costs.
- Assist CFO / Controller in preparation of presentations.
- Manage adherence to Group Financial Policies.
- Support SC GBS’s treasury operations.
- 3-5 years of experience as Financial Analyst gained in international company.
- Fluent English and Polish (both verbal and written) are essential.
- Experience in running financial projects.
- Ability to work in matrix international environment.
- Financial service / auditing experience would be an advantage.
- ACCA or other qualification would be an advantage.
- Career development in a fast-growing company with a clear business strategy
- Opportunity to expand international experience and build global professional relations
- Permanent employment
- Competitive benefits package (incl. health & life insurance, pension plan, meal cards)
- 3 days of paid volunteering leave our employees can use to support the cause of their choice
- Convenient location (next to Rondo Daszyńskiego) with subway, tram and bus lines
- Comfortable office space with chillout areas, free coffee/tea & fruit supply
- Contribution to building our newest Global Business Services centre
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych)”