Advicero Nexia (www.advicero.eu) offers tax advisory, accounting, corporate services as well as payroll support. We also provide legal and audit services, through cooperating entities. Advicero Nexia is part of the worldwide network Nexia International (www.nexia.com) – one of the 10 largest auditing and consulting networks in the world, present in over 115 countries. We are looking for candidates for the position of Experienced Tax Consultant.
- Preparation of tax opinions, tax comments and applications for issuing individual interpretations,
- Analysis of tax law and court jurisprudence,
- Participation in tax reviews and/or due diligence reviews,
- Analysis and verification of tax-related documents.
- Higher education,
- Experience in tax advisory team,
- Good knowledge of English in speech and writing,
- Knowledge of German or Italian will be an advantage,
- Ability to formulate conclusions and coherent arguments,
- Responsibility for entrusted tasks,
- Creativity, the ability to think critically and analytically,
- Active task taking and ability to work in a team.
- Contract of employment,
- Work in a friendly atmosphere,
- Daily support in on-going tasks,
- Working in an experienced team, serving large and medium-sized entities with foreign capital, the opportunity to gain experience in an international environment,
- Flexible working hours,
- Convenient office location – the center of Warsaw (close to Świętokrzyska Metro station),
- Opportunities to grow professionally,
- Participation in interesting international projects, run by international teams,
- Medical and sport package,
- Training and language courses,
- Additional benefits: integration trips abroad, trainings, bonuses, fresh fruits and breakfast in the office.
Candidates are invited to send their CV to the address email@example.com with the subject TAX_072019.
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych)”