AstraZeneca is a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines. Our Purpose is to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines. We believe the best way we can achieve our Purpose is to put science at the centre of everything we do. Science defines who we are. It is why we come to work every day and is part of our DNA. But this is only half of the story. We know that we do not have all the answers. We want to share ideas because we believe it results in better medicines. We want the way we work to be inclusive, open and collaborative. This approach runs through all that we do. We focus on three main therapy areas – Oncology, Cardiovascular & Metabolic Disease (CVMD) and Respiratory – and we are also selectively active in the areas of autoimmunity, neuroscience and infection. To put ourselves in the best position to push the boundaries of science, we seek to leverage our combination of capabilities, which encompass both small molecules and biologics, and include immunotherapies and developing innovative delivery devices that can offer choice to patients. These are reinforced by a strong focus on personalised healthcare capabilities, which aim to match medicines only to those patients who will benefit from them. Our teams also work alongside the world's leading academic and biotech research institutions to stimulate innovation and evaluate emerging technologies such as Modified RNA and CRISPR genome editing. AstraZeneca operates in over 100 countries and its innovative medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide. For more information, visit www.astrazeneca.com.
The role of Global Sales Order Processing & Billing Manager is a critical one within AZ and will work closely with customers, the business and across the Finance function to manage order processing, billing processes globally a service that is delivered through a network of service centers and a variety of technology platforms. This is a highly visible role that puts you at the heart of driving performance in a growing global company with a seat on both the KL & C2C Leadership Teams. Put simply, it’s an opportunity to make your skills count as part of a world-leading pharmaceutical company. We are looking forward to your application and are open to a variety of candidates with different levels of experience, depending on the level of your experience and competencies.
- Responsible for service delivery for sales order and billing processes globally
- Set targets and drive performance
- Drive standardisation, efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure timely and accurate service delivery
- Identify improvements and implement change with demonstrable improvements
- Maintain and manage a robust control framework
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with order and billing processes preferably in a global capacity
- Team player, able to work under pressure in a busy environment and adhere to strict deadlines
- Ability to work globally and lead a virtual team
- Degree qualified, preferably with related finance qualification e.g. ACCA etc.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues in a complex system and process landscape
- Deep understanding of SAP
- Qualification in Lean / SixSigma
- Experience of working with Shared Service Centers and / or Business Process Outsourcing partners
-Excellent spoken and written English and the ability to communicate and influence stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Stable employment with great atmosphere and dynamic corporate culture;
- Employment contract with attractive benefit package;
- The opportunity to work and develop within an international company;
- Modern and comfortable office;
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych)”