AstraZeneca is a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines. Our Purpose is to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines. We believe the best way we can achieve our Purpose is to put science at the centre of everything we do. Science defines who we are. It is why we come to work every day and is part of our DNA. But this is only half of the story. We know that we do not have all the answers. We want to share ideas because we believe it results in better medicines. We want the way we work to be inclusive, open and collaborative. This approach runs through all that we do. We focus on three main therapy areas – Oncology, Cardiovascular & Metabolic Disease (CVMD) and Respiratory – and we are also selectively active in the areas of autoimmunity, neuroscience and infection. To put ourselves in the best position to push the boundaries of science, we seek to leverage our combination of capabilities, which encompass both small molecules and biologics, and include immunotherapies and developing innovative delivery devices that can offer choice to patients. These are reinforced by a strong focus on personalised healthcare capabilities, which aim to match medicines only to those patients who will benefit from them. Our teams also work alongside the world's leading academic and biotech research institutions to stimulate innovation and evaluate emerging technologies such as Modified RNA and CRISPR genome editing. AstraZeneca operates in over 100 countries and its innovative medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide. For more information, visit www.astrazeneca.com.
Business focused analysts working in Global Reward Team. Critical requirements include a knowledge and experience in C & B, excellent analytical capability, an eye for detail, a curiosity for knowledge, the ability to translate technical analysis into useful, business focused insights as well as strong communication skills.
As a member of the broader Reward & Inclusion community, you will be involved in a range of compensation activities, working closely with the global compensation team and reward partners. You will continuously identify and implement process and technology improvements to our way of working in HR and our interactions with partners.
- Participate in establishing C & B team as a renowned Centre of Expertise (CoE), through delivering consistently high-quality data, data management and analytical insight.
- To understand the various needs of the business, as identified globally, regionally and locally, and how these needs are met through provision of compensation and benefits.
Analytical & Reporting Accountabilities:
- Deliver high quality job analysis and evaluation, pay benchmarking, analysis of C & B surveys and annual salary budgeting data.
- Work with the Reward Partners to monitor countries alignment with global requirements.
- Support the annual rewarding performance cycle (e.g. annual salary review, position to market analysis), for instance the provision of standard reporting suites for senior leadership teams.
- Review and develop global reporting on all C & B activities (for example base pay changes, recognition, allowance usage).
Administrative / Support Accountabilities
- Provide the underpinning support required for ongoing job evaluation requirements and execution of the job catalogue, as well as across the broader Global Reward team.
- Deliver documents, presentation materials and releases and distributes to required stakeholders.
- Provide specialist project based administrative support when required, for instance deliver quality, detailed plans to underpin the continuous improvement of all standard cyclical planning activity.
- Document and manage up all Business Unit processes to enable effective, fast adoption of the global salary benchmarking tool across countries.
Data Handling / Analysis:
- Able to think analytically and effectively, solve problems using creative solutions.
- Expert user of excel / database management.
- Proven ability to work with confidential data.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing tasks efficiently and prioritise workload within a matrixed team environment.
- Comfortable handling large quantities of data and producing insights with a keen attention to detail and focus on data accuracy with potential to develop a structured way to deal with unusual challenges and issues.
Compensation & Benefit Knowledge & Experience
- Prior experience in running cyclical compensation processes with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Has an awareness of compensation practices across different regions and the impact on use of compensation data.
- Experience of using salary surveys – methodology, submitting data, extracting and analysing data.
- Degree Educated or equivalent; further education desirable.
- Experience in Microsoft applications.
- Well-developed communication, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys working as part of a lively and hard-working team, performing together to meet deadlines.
- Able to communicate fluently in English, both written and spoken.
- Has a growth mindset for personal development.
- Stable employment with great atmosphere and dynamic corporate culture;
- Employment contract with attractive benefit package;
- The opportunity to work and develop within an international company;
-Modern and comfortable office;
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych)”