AstraZeneca is a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines. Our Purpose is to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines. We believe the best way we can achieve our Purpose is to put science at the centre of everything we do. Science defines who we are. It is why we come to work every day and is part of our DNA. But this is only half of the story. We know that we do not have all the answers. We want to share ideas because we believe it results in better medicines. We want the way we work to be inclusive, open and collaborative. This approach runs through all that we do. We focus on three main therapy areas – Oncology, Cardiovascular & Metabolic Disease (CVMD) and Respiratory – and we are also selectively active in the areas of autoimmunity, neuroscience and infection. To put ourselves in the best position to push the boundaries of science, we seek to leverage our combination of capabilities, which encompass both small molecules and biologics, and include immunotherapies and developing innovative delivery devices that can offer choice to patients. These are reinforced by a strong focus on personalised healthcare capabilities, which aim to match medicines only to those patients who will benefit from them. Our teams also work alongside the world's leading academic and biotech research institutions to stimulate innovation and evaluate emerging technologies such as Modified RNA and CRISPR genome editing. AstraZeneca operates in over 100 countries and its innovative medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide. For more information, visit www.astrazeneca.com.
As a Business Analyst you will be working in a team of analysts and required to work closely with your Senior Finance Analyst to operate monthly reporting as well as preparing statutory reporting and to develop and improve those processes over time. You will be required to coordinate and analyze data from a variety of sources and provide information to support business decisions.
- Providing robust, quality month end financial information to business teams
- Deliver adequate financial input & analysis to support individuals and teams to make effective business decisions
- Acting as subject matter expert and working closely with senior stakeholders providing analytical and strategic support
- Being responsible for compliance with AZ Accounting Polices and standards, month-end process and applicable sub-processes and other requirements for timely and accurate of submission of Management Accounts data in the different group systems
- Continuously developing the relationship and knowledge of 3rd party service providers (enhance the communication and in case of necessity provide relevant support)
- Experience of finance and accounting is required.
- Self-motivation and a commitment to team work are key.
- Personal development will be a key part of the role and you will be supported to develop yourself and your skills whilst in the role.
- A recognized finance qualification (controlling background is a must)
- 2-4 years controlling experience where applicable
- Use of general office and financial systems for budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Cross boundary experience including building relationships remotely and cross-culturally
- Ability to work well in and across diverse global teams
- English language proficiency is a must, both verbal and written, with the confidence to express clear opinions and ability to explain financial issues to non-financial management
- Accounting fundamentals – understands the basic principles of accounting (e.g. accruals; cost centers; budgeting)
- Excellent PC skills including SAP, BW & Excel skills
- Part qualified finance professional or working towards a recognized financial qualification.
- Proficiency in the use of SAP
- Experience of working in Pharmaceutical industry
- Stable employment with great atmosphere and dynamic corporate culture;
- Employment contract with attractive benefit package;
- The opportunity to work and develop within an international company;
- Modern and comfortable office;
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych)”