EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction advisory services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. What matters is knowledge, skills, enthusiasm, effectiveness and the ability to work in a team. With EY you learn faster, as you gain experience in different areas and work with the best people. Join us and start great challenges.
EMEIA Tax Centre (ETC) is a center spanning across countries in EMEIA specializing in delivery of integrated finance solutions across the Regions and Sub-service lines. By using and developing the newest technologies including automation and analytic tools we are addressing the needs of our global clients in the rapidly changing tax environment.
- coordinate the global statutory reporting compliance for Global Clients;
- coordinate and review the activities that are performed in the Centers of Excellence and EY local offices;
- provide detailed insight in the Group GAAP to Local GAAP reconciliation to group management;
- liaise with the Client Global Process Owners on the statutory processes and continuous improvement opportunities;
- develop, implement and manage new client strategic processes;
- coach, develop and growth the team of junior and senior accountants.
- strong project management skills, strong analytical skills and international focus;
- 6-10 years of work experience in audit/accounting, and a minimum of 3 years of experience in working with global clients;
- qualified chartered accountant ACCA or other qualification is an asset;
- IFRS and/ or US-GAAP knowledge, GAAP bridging experience is an asset;
- strong written and verbal communication skills in Business English.
- possibility to work in an acknowledged international company;
- development of knowledge of the accounting rules and regulations;
- contract of employment and a benefit package (company car, multisport, health care and others);
- flexibility (incl. home office);
- Challenging responsibilities within the international projects;
- Possibilities of achieving new skills and certifications.
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych)”