It’s the finance professionals who create the value of your business - develop their competencies through practical knowledge prepared by ACCA, the largest and the most prestigious global qualification for specialists in the field of finance, accounting and management.
Why ACCA GBS Qualifications?
Specialised, complete qualification tailored to the development of finance professionals’ competencies in the SSC/GBS sector.
Three levels corresponding with the structure of finance departments based on e-learning modules and 6 selected ACCA exams out of 13.
Perfect tool for your employees’ quick development and rapid contribution to your business in the shared services sector within 1-2 years.
The best learning support
Support prepared in cooperation with learning providers accredited by ACCA.
Chief Financial Officers, Finance Team Managers
You are responsible for the supervision of the teams
HR directors, Learning & Development Managers and Leaders
You are responsible for building the highest competences of your company’s employees through the selection and recommendation of courses, training and qualifications
What do I gain?
What do I gain as a Manager?
- Care for people - caring about your employees is a huge responsibility, but there is also the satisfaction of watching their development and acquisition of new competencies
- Competitive advantage - development of competencies by your specialists translates into a stronger finance department and at the same time into a faster transformation of the organisation in the face of the changing business environment
- Mature partnership - both ACCA members and people in the process of aquiring the ACCA qualification become seasoned partners in business, implementing the know-how and optimisations to your team and to the entire department
What do I gain as a company?
- SSC Talent Development - a robust tool for the development of Finance and Accounting professionals at entry- and mid-level in SSC sector
- Employer Branding - building the image of the best employer for finance professionals on the demanding labour market and securing the loyalty of employees
- Stability - thanks to the involvement of employees in the qualification acquisition, their work motivation increases, reducing rotation and increasing retention in finance departments
ACCA is the most comprehensive qualification for finance professionals thanks to the fact that it includes elements of financial and managerial accounting, risk management, taxes and law, among others
The entire ACCA qualification syllabus is based on case studies which prepare to face business challenges in a practical way from the very beginning
ACCA is the largest and most recognisable global organisation for finance professionals which brings together over 219 000 members and 527 000 students in 179 countries all over the world
The ACCA qualification provides a valuable element of support and development policy for the most valuable employees
Are you encouraged to learn more? Or maybe you have challenging questions? Don't hesitate to get in touch!
Business Development Manager Poland & Baltics at ACCA Poland