EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction advisory services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. What matters is knowledge, skills, enthusiasm, effectiveness and the ability to work in a team. With EY you learn faster, as you gain experience in different areas and work with the best people. Join us and start great challenges.
EMEIA Tax Centre (ETC) is a center spanning across countries in EMEIA specializing in delivery of integrated finance solutions across the Regions and Sub-service lines. By using and developing the newest technologies including automation and analytic tools we are addressing the needs of our global clients in the rapidly changing tax environment.
Multi country Statutory Compliance process from data gathering and validation through GAAP bridging between Group GAAP (US GAAP/ IFRS) and local GAAP to support in the preparation of Statutory Financial Statements
- 3-6 years of experience in accounting; audit experience is an asset,
- experience in preparation or review of Financial Statements,
- knowledge of tax and accounting processes and accounting principles (IFRS, US GAAP knowledge is an asset),
- fluent English,
- very good knowledge of Excel,
- higher education; master degree in accountancy,
- ACCA is an asset,
- knowledge of ERP systems,
- very good work organization, initiative and commitment,
- ability to work in a global international team and ease in building contacts and networking,
- ability to provide timely and comprehensive answers to clients’ queries,
- possibility to work in an acknowledged international company,
- development of knowledge of the accounting rules and regulations,
- stable working conditions – contract of employment,
- flexibility (incl. home office),
- possibilities of the personal and professional development, trainings (technical & soft skills),
- benefit package: private medical care, life insurance, sport card and EY Care & Wellness program.
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych)”