The GCR team is part of EY’s EMEIA Tax Center (ETC). The ETC is unique to EY: we are the only Big 4 professional services firm with a dedicated center of excellence focused on delivering exceptional client service across borders. Our 570+ talented ETC professionals are based in 21 countries across Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA), and work with clients across the area, regardless of our location or theirs. We provide specialist tax, business and technology expertise to address clients’ most pressing challenges in an exciting, dynamic tax and business environment, through a broad range of innovative service offerings.
Working for the overall process controller you will undertake a wide variety of accounting activities to ensure the clients monthly management information is produced timely, accurately and in line with SLA's. You will have a small number of direct reports who will assist you with your obligations. Those obligations will include, but are not limited to:
- Transaction processing: ensure the monthly sales invoices, purchase invoices, payment run, etc. are processed timely and accurately
- Accounting: ensure all accruals, reversals, reclassifications, depreciation runs are booked and that all balance sheet accounts are reconciled timely
- Monthly close: prepare key schedules and files which includes journal entry, controlling file, BOFC file, etc. are prepared accurately and submitted on time
- Compliance: work with country teams to ensure information is available to local VAT, STAT and CIT process
The specific mix of tasks will vary depending on the countries supported and process in question.
Seasoned accountant with 5+ years experience with broad finance processes experience from transaction processing to close process.
- Good accounting background which may include 'in process' formal certification, eg. financial qualifications: ACCA or equivalent
- Experienced gained in the finance department of a BPO or Multinational company, ideally with a multi-country background
- A self-starter and good learner with the ambition and capability to grow personally to match projected growth in the business
To qualify for the role you must have
- Corporate income tax experience (any country)
- Experience coaching and developing junior members of the team
- Experience in working with technology and / or analytics.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Accounting qualification with a US GAAP and / or IFRS tax accounting technical skillset
- Project management experience
- Organized with an ability to deliver tax accounting in a short timeframe
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych)”