The GCR team is part of EY’s EMEIA Tax Center (ETC). The ETC is unique to EY: we are the only Big 4 professional services firm with a dedicated center of excellence focused on delivering exceptional client service across borders. Our 570+ talented ETC professionals are based in 21 countries across Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA), and work with clients across the area, regardless of our location or theirs. We provide specialist tax, business and technology expertise to address clients’ most pressing challenges in an exciting, dynamic tax and business environment, through a broad range of innovative service offerings.
- Perform EY multi-country client accounting and finance processes end – to – end, including service delivery,
- Coordinate and review the activities that are performed in the Centers of Excellence and EY local offices,
- Actively engage with clients to determine and oversee the accounting and finance processes, use of technology, performance management and continuous improvement opportunities,
- Work with the client, third-parties and EY network to implement finance operations solutions,
- Actively participate in applying, developing and implementing technology in the service delivery.
- End to end knowledge of tax and accounting processes and accounting principles (IFRS, US GAAP knowledge is an asset),
- Fluent English; knowledge of other foreign languages is an asset,
- Very good knowledge of Excel; VBA is an asset,
- Knowledge of ERP systems,
- Higher education; master degree in finance/accountancy; accountant certification is an asset.
To qualify for the role you must have
- At least 1 - 3 years of experience in accounting,
- Shared service General Ledger (GL) experience is an asset.
Ideally you’ll also have
- Very good work organization, initiative and commitment,
- Ability to work in a global international team and ease in building contacts and networking,
- Ability to provide timely and comprehensive answers to clients’ queries,
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych)”