The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Corporate Legal & Compliance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by coordinating and providing services within the following areas: Legal, Compliance, Governance, Security and Internal Audit.
With Volvo Group Corporate Legal & Compliance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Volvo Polska, Corporate Legal & Compliance in Młochów/Warsaw is looking for a new employee for the position Internal Auditor, Region South & East Europe, Middle East and Africa (S&E EMEA). Place of work: Młochów / Warsaw
The overall role of the Internal Auditor will be to provide an independent and objective assurance designed to add value and improve an organization’s operations. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Director Corporate Audit and Head of Region S&E EMEA.
- Responsible for planning and performing audits of different Volvo Group companies in S&E EMEA
- Drafting audit programs and writing audit reports
- Providing advice and recommendations to audited entities for improvement of operational efficiency, financial reporting and compliance, and monitoring their implementation
- Other ad-hoc activities
Profile and experience of a candidate:
- 6 - 8 years of experience in finance, accounting or audit
- MSc or BSc degree in a related field, such as accounting, finance or management
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Good professional judgment and analytical skills
- Responsible and team player who is also comfortable working independently
- Prepared for a significant amount of travelling (around 40%)
- Energy, passion and respect for the individual
- Driving license cat. B
- ACCA, CIA, and/or CISA qualifications or similar highly desirable
- Good command of other languages a strong asset
What makes us special?
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
- Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
- Friendly workplace
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
Offer is valid until 1 March 2015. To apply please register online via provided link.